Flower photography that motivates

 

Flowers Photography stories that motivates 



Flowers Photography is the evergreen and most interesting category of Photography. Every flower photograph tell a story of their Photographer. Explore some of best flower photographs 

Rose that motivated

Device  used:  Realme5pro 

"Almost every morning i would like to start my morning with taking photos These photos are taken in the  morning."



Rose that motivates

Device used : Realme 5 pro

"This pic was taken after a rain , i liked to take pics of flowers after rain becoz its so beautiful to see the plants ,flowers at that time"

Rose that most interesting

Device used : Poco x3




White bubble flower


Device used:- Redmi Note 5 pro

The difficulty I face is the lighting and Angle I try again and again and again until i myself get satisfied and that makes me a better version of myself too.



Yellow rose

Device used: Poco F1

"It took lots of efforts to eliminate extra objects from the pic as I wanted it to be in this form to post I use only inbuilt poco editor optionAnd I think that helps me enough to show my work to look natural , beautiful and elegant. "



Blossom that motivated

 Device used: Samsung galaxy A70s

"I'm quite passionate about taking pictures that I want to keep as a memory and to share with others "


Paid Ads:-


Our Disclosure:-

 Scene Captured Earns commission as Amazon Associate on every product that you buy from Amazon through our links.

Comments

Popular Posts