Red sunrise in the rural area

Red sunrise in the rural area
Red sunrise in the rural area

Early to bed early to rise. But I was not early to bed yesterday but still wakes up early to see the heavenly spreading beauty of the nature. It was during a marriage in my village when I went up there and just we became late. After all we decided to sleep the night there.

Sunrise in village
 At 5:00 am : My inner concious waked me up to get up of my bed and go to the top and I was pleased that I wake because the thing I saw is thousand time greater than seeing a avengers movie.
Sunrise in the rural area

Waking up in morning the one thing which I was looking for the sunrise. It was the energizing experience which can't be expressed in the words . The sound of birds and flying of peacocks also filled me up.




Get our weekly content
Enter your email



(It's absolutely free)


Connect with me on:

Comments

Popular Posts